Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Thinking upon God's love



The other day I was reminded of the depths of God's love through the love of His creation (other humans).

It all hit me as I sang the lyrics to a popular praise song.

"You see the depths of my heart and you love me the same"

"You are amazing God"

There are times when I feel that those close to me put up with a lot. I might be grumpy one day, or I might just lie around and complain and moan other days and somedays I might be just plain out mean.

What do I really deserve? Surely not their love. And yet I get it.

And many days I am nowhere near a point of deserving God's love but He graciously bestows it upon me no matter what.

God's love is truly amazing and I am humbled by it and I am also humbled by those who love me through this same kind of love reminding me of the true source of where it comes.

1 comment:

A Note From The Queen said...

I found your blog doing a search for an inage for a blog post I'm going to do entitled God's Love. I feel as you do, humbled beyond belief that He loves me, a sinner, who forever falls short of His glory. He is an Awesome God!!!