Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The end of summer


So I realized just the other day that summer is over.


Labor Day has come and gone, I started my first day of teaching, and it is getting dark around 8pm:(


Summer has come and gone and so much has happened.


And since I posted at the beginning of the summer expressing the excitement over what God would bring in during this season of my life, I suppose I should take a minute and share.


My sister came and spent much of the summer with me, which is always nice since I don't see her much during the year.


Love you sis!


I finished my last summer of graduate classes at Penn State University and only have to finish my graduate research project within the next 3 years to complete my masters.


Lots of work but so worth it in the long run.

I learned how to play guitar hero and became an expert:) Several hours of practice until 1am can be a lot of fun.

And I became the fiancé of the most wonderful man in the whole world, bought a wedding dress, and began planning for a very special day when I will be able to wear that dress.

The beauty and warmth of summer brought much warmth and beauty to my heart this year and I am thankful for the creator of summer and the creator of me for all of the wonderful blessings He has shone down on me.

2 comments:

Diana said...

I rejoice with you in the joys that you experienced this summer! I hope your first day of school was wonderful. We will talk soon :).

Anonymous said...

hey i konw its hard to believe, but i finally put the pics up from new orleans. so you and troy need to check it out sometime. its http://www.piczo.com/spiceysbeats4sale

-Kimberly