Monday, March 19, 2007


Some days I feel so unworthy of the place God has me in, in my life right now.


It is hard to go in before a room full of kids and feel like I have ANYTHING to give them......let alone be a witness and example of Christ.
Many times as I stand in the front of that room I feel so weak and insufficient.
Sometimes I even feel like I am getting in the way of God and not really being the instrument in the Maker's hands.
BUT when we are weak HE is strong........so i am praying for strength right now.......and for wisdom.......and leaning on the WORD that He has given me today.......
2 Corinthians 6:3-10
We put no stumbling block in anyone's path, so that our ministry will not be discredited. Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way, in great endurance, in troubles, hardships, and distresses; in beatings, imprisonments and riots; in hard work, sleepless nights and hunger; in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love; in truthful speech and in the power of God; with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left; through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; genuine, yet regarded as impostors; known, yet regarded as unknown; dying, and yet we live on; beaten, and yet not killed; sorrowful, yet always rejoicing, poor, yet making many rich; having nothing and yet possessing everything.

No comments: