Friday, March 16, 2007


I took this picture several months ago while in Florida.....and I have finally gotten the chance to really take a look at it. In fact I have been looking at it a lot tonight and have been reminded of several things through the beauty God has given in this picture.
GOD'S LOVE IS SOOOOO BIG!!! When I look at the ocean in this picture I am reminded of the song I sang with MUCH enthusiasm as a child "Deep and Wide" and the phrase in another children's song "Your love is deeper than the ocean." Wow God's love is amazing!
Also could anything be more beautiful than light breaking through the darkness? It reminds me of so many things in life. Truth in the midst of lies, Joy in the midst of pain, Peace in the midst of the storm............

2 comments:

troy. said...

It's an amazing picture! So beautiful. It reminds me of many things too...

Becky said...

No Angie, I don't think there is anything more beautiful than light breaking through the darkness.
And it is an important physical reminder of something so spiritually significant. Thanks for a picture of it.