Wednesday, March 14, 2012

101 ways to keep Tian from climbing the walls (literally)!

Now that Tian has started his new skill - climbing - I have realized the time has come for me to return to my teaching days. I thought I would not be doing lesson planning again for quite awhile but the time has come........daily preplanned activities for my little "over active" boy.

So I have decided to start posting the things we do and while I don't have 101 things that we have done yet, probably by tomorrow I might:). And thanks to my new favorite app (Pinterest) lesson planning has been pretty easy! And I have also realized messy stuff is pretty easy to cleanup if it keeps a toddler occupied for more than 2 minutes.

#1 - Indoor Sandbox (made with flour and baby oil) that kept Tian busy for 45 minutes!

#2 - Homemade Finger Paint or if it turns out more like slime go with it.

#3 - Cook up some soup

#4 - Go Outside

#5 - Go Outside (to a playground)



No comments: