Sunday, June 3, 2007

The BEGINNING of Summer


While summer did begin on Friday, for me it will officially begin tomorrow morning at 8am when I am still sleeping because I don't have school for 2 whole months!!!


This summer brings much excitment for me for several reasons: It is the first summer I have someone special to go on picnics with and to sit under the stars with on beautiful summer nights. I will also be fininshing my grad classes after 4 long summers of studying and work. YEAH!


And who knows maybe by the END of summer even more exciting things will have happened! I will be sure to post The END of Summer blog to let you know:)


Enjoy the sun and your summer!

1 comment:

kaiti said...

Since I didn't have a yearbook to sign for you: To the meanest teacher at HCS! lol, jk. I hope you have a great summer ... with Troy. :) And I do hope we can still hang out a bit during the summer. I will be applying at the Theatre so maybe I'll see you there! ... if I get hired ... no comment. lol. But anyways you're a fun person to be around, so I will miss teasing you daily, until school starts again. While reading this entry in your blog I noticed that we have something in common. This is also my first summer having a special "someone" in my life. I know its not as serious as you and Troy, but it still counts! lol. Well, I will call you sometime during this summer, and I hope you have a great time!

p.s. I love you even with your rude comments. ;)