Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Feeding a baby












Several days ago I got to feed my baby solid foods for the first time. How much fun! After several weeks of turning to find Tian staring at me while I ate breakfast, lunch and dinner - and then noticing him trying to reach out and grab what mommy was eating - and realizing he was sitting up in his high chair really well - I decided it was time to try some solid food. And the choice - BANANA!

How precious to see him open his mouth wide and reach for the spoon on that first spoonful. And after the initial "poopy" face of uncertainity came the big smile after mommy assured that it was YUMMY! Then he couldn't get enough banana.
So I continue to be excited to see how he continues to eat and does with new food. Just today he tried a little avacado and success again.
Being a mommy is the most exciting and fun-filled job!










No comments: