Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The Last Day


The day is finally here!!! My last day of graduate classes at Penn State University. It seems like just yesterday that I was coming up to start (actually 4 years ago). I sit here before heading to my last two classes excited for sure, to get sleep that has been neglected the last 3 weeks and to relax before starting another school year. But there is a slight emotion of sadness hanging around me too. Each summer that I have attended classes I have left energized and excited to teach another school year. I have learned so much about myself and my teaching and have really come to understand how to impact my students even more with music. I will miss these inspiring summers. But I will remember how they have encouraged me and how learning has brought me rejuvination and I will continue to strive for that in my future. And who knows, maybe someday my brother won't be the only Dr. in the family. But I won't discuss that much now because I need a BREAK!

1 comment:

kaiti said...

heyy! Congrats on your last day!!